Sunday, October 22, 2006

Catholic schoolgirl fantasy

0 observations

The poet wrote some strange stuff yesterday, he must've been up half the night just assembling new works. Some he shared, some he did not. Most were his usual fare of metaphysical and deeply romantic, introspective works.

This one was not, which is why I am sharing it. I do not believe it is a real story, probably just the result of a dream of a mental meander.

Catholic schoolgirl fantasy

She calls and I answer,
this tall, tawny dancer,
her intentions are clear without mention.
She's applying for muse
and I can hardly refuse
as I know when the words start to flow.

Her skirt, it is pleated,
(expletive deleted)
and she has way too much breast for that vest.
She tells me she's not waiting,
my hunger needs sating,
and she'll play for my heart in this part.

I'm not really complaining,
as my resistence is waning,
as my eyes pry her thighs for my prize.
Not a character actor
in my life has been factor
but I'm staking this claim, all the same.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.


He calls these sort of pieces "trifles" and usually consigns them to the hell of the "black catalog" to remain unreleased until after his death. Well, he may have meant to assign this one thus, but... Some nice double entendres, unusually playful.

0 observations:

The Amomancer Tweets!

    follow me on Twitter

    Explaining the Tags

    You will note, gentle reader, that all works under this blog now display "tags" to help classify and assign the works for your review and enjoyment.

    These largely fall into 4 categories:

    Year of writing, e.g. "1999"
    Book published in, e.g. "from an unexpected quarter"
    Inspiring muse, e.g. "Aubergine"
    Genre, e.g. "erotica"

    We are still in the process of cleaning up the tags, so please bear with us. Yes, some muses are classified under more than one tag, some poems appear in more than one book, or not yet in any volume, and some years are...hazy.
    free counters