Sunday, February 03, 2008

dancing for time

2 observations

Something new, inspired by the lady who owns my heart.

dancing for time

your feet trace the steps you express
in time to music you and I alone hear.
sheer silks and satins like your kiss
embrace me, chase me to the edge of sighs
where dies only my doubts as your hips sway
and you laugh, laugh like daybreak
when it takes the night away.
flowers fade to the sight but the scent lingers
like your fingers when I kiss them.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

2 observations:

candy said...

I love it. x

William F. DeVault said...

Good, because I love you.

The Amomancer Tweets!

    follow me on Twitter

    Explaining the Tags

    You will note, gentle reader, that all works under this blog now display "tags" to help classify and assign the works for your review and enjoyment.

    These largely fall into 4 categories:

    Year of writing, e.g. "1999"
    Book published in, e.g. "from an unexpected quarter"
    Inspiring muse, e.g. "Aubergine"
    Genre, e.g. "erotica"

    We are still in the process of cleaning up the tags, so please bear with us. Yes, some muses are classified under more than one tag, some poems appear in more than one book, or not yet in any volume, and some years are...hazy.
    free counters